January 27, 2020

fill this page with words and you will be blessed

fill this page with words and you will be blessed.



i think watching too much Penny Dreadful has not been good.
maybe not so soon after the latest season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
i feel that with this fucking weather and not being home every night is throwing me. i get out of sync and i can’t find my groove again.
hell, i can’t keep up with my tarot card of the day.
i really haven’t put any new words down and i haven’t really cracked into any of my craft projects. i think when i do my report for February, i’ll be lacking in many things.
what i don’t think is lacking is my faith. signs are showing that my spell is working. i don’t’ feel so lost and not doing anything. i am doing something. am i where i want to be? no. am i getting there? i’m not standing still so i am moving onto something.
do i meditate tonight or not? that i don’t know.

No comments: