January 5, 2020

25%!



i don’t know what has gotten into me. i got 25% of my ToDoList done this weekend. i know that number will go down, as i add more stuff to it this week.
i did meditate last night. i think i need to move onto the next set because i have this one memorized and it’s not helping me. time to read the next chapter of the book and move on.
i am toying with the wild idea of having a paper journal the never sees the light of internet. i’ve had an online journal for almost 20 years now. who am i fooling? it probably will make it to the internet, but not at first.
i need to start writing but i’ve been dedicating my time to cleaning. i need to come up with a schedule where i spend a day a week cleaning one area of the basement to keep stuff up.
if i spend all of January cleaning and getting everything in order, i will have 11 months for myself.
lot to think about and lot to do.

No comments: