How do I create a sacred/witchy space?
I realized that I have hit some major goals in the last few months. And it took me some time to understand that it is time for some new goals.
The big one is getting my basement I live in in order. A week ago, I wrote:
I am doing hardcore cleaning today. I get depressed that my lair is trashed and I know by cleaning it, it will cure me but I'm too depressed to clean it, so there is this cycle that goes one before I Hulk out and start mad cleaning.
And that is how I am making sacred/witchy space. I am getting my house in order. I got my witch’s cabinet in order last week and it is a beauty to see.
And it makes me want to do witchy stuff.
Cleaning and organizing is how I am making sacred/witchy space.
Witchcraft Prompts
No comments:
Post a Comment