August 14, 2026

new look

i got shit done today.
like i texted my bear this morning:
I am doing hardcore cleaning today. I get depressed that my lair is trashed and I know by cleaning it, it will cure me but I'm too depressed to clean it, so there is this cycle that goes one before I Hulk out and start mad cleaning.
and i did. i played a bit of SIMS 2 and then went on cleaning. i plan on more cleaning tomorrow.
with the blogs i follow on Tumblr, most of the witches are going into rest with fall and winter coming. i feel the opposite. i feel that that’s when i wake up.
i keep seeing signs of fall, Halloween stuff in the store, back to school shopping, and the praying mantises are out.
i feel alive. i feel like i can be me.
i feel that i am now, in this late of the year, getting my shit together.
as i stated before, i set goals with the idea that this will cure me. i hit those goals, hard. i own a house and got a new car in a matter of a few months. plus, a job that wants me to be better and a partner that is freaking Gomaz Addams.
i need new goals. i need to set new goals for myself. i hit the old ones, i can make new ones.
IT IS TIME! clean the cave and start getting weird with my studies.
oh fuck yeah.

No comments: