May 4, 2021

Season of the Witch, Part V

Grow my business. I did get some business last month. And tomorrow I get paid!
Write 52 blog posts. This post will see me at 79% done!
Read 3 books. Read 4 books. Read 5 books. Standstill.
Develop a daily practice/meditation and set up an ancestral altar. Shadow work. I don’t know what I’m doing anymore. I make goals and try and something just don’t go. Maybe this is shadow work.
Crochet. I am crocheting when I’m watching TV. I am making rounds on a project so, there is some forward motion on that.
Write. Yeah, I don’t know about this anymore. I don’t think I have any creativity in me anymore. I get ideas but, in long-form, nerp. And then I thought of poetry and nerp there. I don’t have words anymore.
Improve my body. Ok, right now I am down 9.8 lbs, beating the shit out of THIS month’s goal, on day 4. I want to start working out, so there is that mini-goal of the month.

Overall, I am not moving as forwards as I want to. Steps in some places, nothing in others. Not moving forwards doesn’t mean that I am moving backward. Treading water is still moving, just moving in place

No comments: