May 11, 2021

feeling more human?

i spend $60 on herbs last night and supported another oracle deck on Kickstarter today. i have big plans for the next full moon after reading Utterly Wicked: Hexes, Curses, and Other Unsavory Notions by Dorothy Morrison.
i am really getting my witch on.
and that’s not including the wild plans i have with for the summer with my cards.
summer, if it every get here. the weather this past few weekish is not god for me. i’m falling into an opposite of my version of SAD that happens in the fall. instead of dying for it to cool off, i’m dying for it to warm the freak up. the heat is still on, i still got my jeans on at work, and the electric blanket is on and running on my bed.
so now i’m off to do a 20 minute clean up of the basement so i can shower and drink the night away.
i might be starting to feel more human…

No comments: