April 13, 2021

witchcraft and cartomancy update

well, the itch for writing left. we’ll see if that happens again.
i have been trying to get my Book of Shadows up to snuff. is it the wonder book that i thought it would be? eh.
i do think that once the Book of Shadows is done, i’m making a Book of Cartomancy. i never thought i would move beyond tarot cards and into oracle cards.
watch me grow.
if i can get done with this project, i want to start reading/restarting reading Rachel Pollack’s Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom. i want to read it, understand the cards better, and then start writing about the cards.
i have learned about myself that my card readings are brief and to the point. i don’t wax on about stuff, i find the meat and go for it. my daily readings (this month is 3 cards and the readings are a short sentence).
so, with learning that i am short with non-fiction writings, me writing a book is a laugh. it would be a booklet at best.
but, there is Lulu.com.
maybe…

No comments: