i looked my blog, what was going on during Leap Year’s going back as far as 2004.
so let’s look at young 23 yr. old amerwitch’s tenets to live by and see how well they hold up.
- don’t read dating books. they will only make you feel like you are doing everything wrong. eh? Nicole gave me the book Sex From Scratch: Making Your Own Relationship Rules by Sarah Mirk. it’s not dating but it’s about relationships and should be read.
- read feminist books. they will empower you. yes.
- research before you get a pet. they don’t tell you that the cute toads are poisonous when you buy them. still very true.
- don’t trust male bass players. they will fuck with your mind. fuck yes. more and more.
- boys are cute. boys in makeup are cuter. men in makeup is even better.
- just because you are white does not mean you can not be ghetto. very true.
- don’t date who you meet at work. well, that’s how i got Colt. it’s a half and half.
- there are no virgins working at Taco Bell. there’s no Taco Bell, it’s a beer cooler now.
- what goes on under blue tarps is fun. i’m moved onto hotel rooms.
- David Bowie is a god. Bowie passed away this year so this is more true than ever.
- just because it’s a vampire movie doesn’t mean there will be biting. i don’t remember what movie this was referring to but with the invent of sparkly vampires, dear gods we have gone downhill.
- there are some Muppets movies that get better as you age. and they make better ones and they are on the TV. Muppets forever!
- meeting someone who is the same song but in a different key can make your life brighter. i’ve forgotten about this theory. it works with me and Colt. it stays.
- BOYS ARE ICKY!!! and girls lie and this will always be true.