September 25, 2024

won't fix me

it was a good day.
did i do it all? no, but i got more done by setting smaller goals.
and i want to start planning 2025. i’m rethinking so much stuff. i think i am still working on this years goals, it’s just i’m rethinking everything.
and that is such a kick in my head.
i keep putting fixes on outside objects. this will fix me, this will fix me, this will fix me.
i am the only thing that can fix me.
and i know that should have been clear to me, but i am a dull crayon in the box of life.
it’s not a plan to start next year, it’s a plan to start this year, now.
and it’s a plan to start small.
it’s a plan to start with the fucking basics.
i can’t do all i want while my house is unkempt. that won’t fix me. me, actively cleaning and striving to be clean, that won’t fix me.
but me, changing, trying to be better…
that might do it.

No comments: