March 21, 2024

and with that…

i don’t know what happen over the past 24 hours but i feel better.
i don’t know if this darkness just had to go over me or what. i feel better and lighter. i feel like i want to do things and get shit done!
and i got a new oracle deck today! the first card i saw made me cry so i know this is the deck for me.
this will be the one to fix all my problems…
i got a new look on my tarot post that i want to work on tomorrow. tonight, i very much want to crochet and watch the X-Men cartoon. the new one dropped and i’m not even done with the 1st season of the original show.
and i got a breath of my ideas for my own oracle deck. i want to write it down and possibly make the 1st card.
but right now, i need to get going on something to crochet while i watch my cartoons.

No comments: