January 19, 2024

weekly update

i am 171% done for the month, 16% done for the year, giving me a A grade.
my bathroom is still clean and makes me so happy every time i walk in.
still going on the Cozy Witch tarot. it is fluffier then i thought it was going to be. i know i don’t want to buy any of Amanda Lovelace’s witchcraft books base off of her tarot deck.
i am still going forward. i want to clean my kitchen this weekend in. i did call in, probably could have gone to work but fuck it. i don’t care that much to risk everything for that place.
Pat did take in my ideas for endcaps for 79. that is a plus.
Colt, i worry about him. i think he is having a rough week (what kind of fucking evil coworker mocks your cat?) and i don’t know have all the powers to make it better for him.
i wish i could.

No comments: