November 29, 2023

Day 29

i feel like i am living in two different timelines at the same time.
it is still 2023, i am still working on those goals, ain’t i? what didn’t get done is being carried over into 2024 so, i am working on 2 different set of goals that are both the same.
i am also dealing with 2 very different themes with my life. 2023 was King, based on Florence and the Machine’s song of the same name.
i have listen to so much Florence and the Machine this year.
and i have a theme for next year but i also must do my yearlong reading, which i am changing on how that roll, to see if everything lines up.
i am still cleaning, still working on that goal of “My empty halls to echo with grand self-mythology.”
and i have a new desk to put together and redo my work station.
shower and reading for me tonight.

No comments: