August 2, 2023

untitled update

where have i been?
i don’t know.
i think things went off the rails back in May and i have not mentally bounce back from it.
fuck, the memory of the Springfield trip that involved me seeing the 1st Guardians of the Galaxy and how it fucked with me just came back.
i need Jesus.
or Karpo. i have even fallen off that path of being a devotee to a deity.
no matter how much planning and list and notebooks and books i get/do, the fact i do not do anything to move forward is the main problem.
i need to made some moves and go an inch. even an inch a day will get me 30 inches forward by the end of the month. it’s a not a yard but i will be getting somewhere.
part is also the “do a bit on all my projects and just quarter ass the whole list” is not working for me.
i need focus.

No comments: