January 25, 2017

updateish



ok, so i’m not doing that great with making my life better but i still believe that i am moving forward.
i’ve started a bullet journal. am i doing it right? i don’t think so but i am enjoying how i’m making it a planner/to do list. i hope it helps with my reboot.
i have not walked this week. i will try for a walk the next two days. my back has been killing me as my period is trying to start.
i’m also assuming my weight gain is due to said period.
Colt has gotten me into Snapchat. i still miss him on Twitter but this might work.
actually, i just straight up miss him. it doesn’t hurt Matthew’s feelings when i tell him that so that’s a plus.
still don’t know 100% what’s all going on in Springfield. still going down for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in May. will see what’s happening then, first hand.
they started making the next Avengers movie. no Joss but i’m still hopeful.
hope. it’s what i got. hope and watching my social media feed will of the shit that is going down in the world and that there are millions of people pissed off and are not going to take it anymore.
even watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. last night could not fill my feed with nerd stuff.
i think i need to crochet tonight.
or write.
or both.

No comments: