December 31, 2016

2017




random bit of something in my head, Google it out, take the first page, and roll with it (http://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-stages-of-grief.html).
there’s 7 stages of grief. i’m up to lvl 6: reconstruction and working.
who died? Bowie, a year ago.
and yes, it’s been a very long year, filled with so much death.
there is just one small problem. there is no montage of babies, showing the next wave of greatness of artiest, singers, movie makers, actors, who will live on the moon, Mars, walk on the Sun and writer the greatest things of all time. there is only long views of so many heroes going this year.
so, i took 2016 off. i didn’t plan to but it just got to me. it roared it ugly head more so on the night Debbie Reynolds died. i cried and listen to Blackstar.
and then i hear about the death of William Christopher, Father Mulcahy on the show M*A*S*H.
i’ve forgotten my lifeline. i’ve forgotten my motto.

“That's my secret, Captain: I'm always angry.”




so, it’s time to dry my tears, because i know there will be more. it’s time to get up. it’s time to ball my fists. it’s time to get angry and stay angry. it’s time.
i will cry. i will be sad. i will be happy.
i will be angry. i will be angry all 365 days of 2017. i will live my life with anger, in all the colors of it, white, black, red, green, purple, pink.
let’s do this. get angry with me and make 2017 a better year then 2016. we will yell and scream and hold each other and take out any one, or thing, that stands in our way.
That’s my secret Cap. I’m always angry.
Hulk Smash.
Hulk Smash Now.
Hulk Ready to Fight.

No comments: